Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ALL RIGHT!

So, it took me only a matter of hours to get the new greymatter up and mostly running. It should work in both firefox and internet explorer. The only thing still irking me is that damned sidebar - I can't seem to figure out how in the world I'm supposed to make it sit where I want it to...without messing everything else up. If I move up the sidebar, the links in the main part of the blog stop working. And if I leave the sidebar where it is, the everything else continues as planned. Bummer, but it's something I probably shouldn't be working on right now, because I have a big ugly physics assignment to work on that's due by 11:50 tonight, and I have seriously spent nearly 6.5 hours today (AT WORK) trying to figure out how in the world to make blog go.

...I promise, I had virtually nothing to do at work. I should have been doing homework, at least.

So woohoo. This means that blog is at least looking pretty and running smoothly and will do what I want it to, even if the sidebar will still require some tweaking. We'll see. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home