Saturday, January 5, 2008

Here's a "nothing" post.

I don't really have anything riveting to discuss. I haven't been spinning much because I've got a sickness. It's just enough of a sickness that the act of spinning seems like it would be completely exhausting.

I would post my "365" pictures, too, but my picture from yesterday is just a progress picture of the yoke of my luxe sweater. Terribly boring. I'll probably do a picture update tomorrow with a whopping 3 pictures.

Just a forewarning for the blog, though - my winter term classes start on Monday. I don't have a very busy schedule in terms of classes, which is good, but it might mean that I won't be able to update every other day, like I try to. Although I knit every day, my camera sucks, and until I get a new one, I kind of feel like I shouldn't update with a billion super-wordy posts.

I could write about spinning, or my attempts at plying, but I'm just not sure how good that would be for the blog without pictures. We'll see.

So...as the title implies, this post is mostly about nothing, and is very possibly brought to you today by Cruzan Mango Rum. I apologize for any incoherent parts.

I shall update (hopefully) tomorrow with a few pictures, and try to spin a bit. Here's hoping I improve a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, there... I found you through Ravelry and came to see your blog. I feel exactly the same you do about knit blog vs. Rav. I don't think I'll be quitting my blog anytime soon!

January 6, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home