Monday, November 26, 2007

Involuntarily blocking my head pieces is un-fun.

I just rode my bike home in the midst of what felt like a small monsoon, but was really just boring old rain. I actually had to peel my pants off when I got home - I was that soaked. I had my 100% wool calorimetry on my head, though, and it seems to have stretched out a bit - it's been falling down my face for a few days, and now it's just flopping at me. Woe. But now I'm warm and dry and have fed my face and am ready to do some homework and some knitting, because my 40" needle came in the mail today!

So Nathan got me 3 skeins of cascade 220:



I was messing around with the image in photoshop in an attempt to make the webcam picture look less like crap, that's why it looks strange. In doing so, the picture is neat and all, but the color is waaaay off. Just pretend it's a nice burgundy. Yeah, see how nice it is?

Technically, I could have started working on the blanket with my size 10 dpn's a long time ago. But for whatever reason, I had it in my head that I couldn't start anything until I had a 40" circular. Oh well. Tonight it begins! Hooray! I've been wanting to cast on for this project forever!

...I get to do it right after I finish my physics homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home