Monday, June 30, 2008

A preview

I came home all ready to photograph my knit stuff today, and discovered the battery on my camera was dead. By the time it was charged, it was dark outside. So I've got photographic evidence, but it ain't pretty. So I'm calling this post the preview.

Blanket:




Airy tank top:





The tank top isn't finished yet - it still needs some ruffles and some modifications to make it fit me the way I wanted. I tried it on earlier and I think it'll look about the way I was hoping...it's super feminine, though, even for me.

Tomorrow in the sunlight I'll take a few more photos...and maybe also have an idea or two for the next thing to put on the needles! I've been browsing my queue on ravelry trying to decide what to make next. I need to knit some stuff out of my stash, but it's tough to knit wooly things when it's 85 + degrees outside.

I'm actually thinking Eunny Jang's Print 'o the wave stole will be next. I've got the first repeat of the wave pattern already on my needles in laceweight baby alpaca, and I've been thinking that I might actually like to finish it. I'll be my first lace project! Very exciting! ...I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger cosymakes said...

nice new set up over here :) can't wait to see the pics of the finished objects.

June 30, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will wait eagerly your Print o the Wave. That's scary knitting to me!

July 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Steffi said...

ooooooo, I like the tank!

July 1, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home