Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The fates are against me.

I was all excited to take photos of my things for le blog today, and then I realized I'd left my knitting bag at work. Sigh.

It's underneath my desk and I don't think it'll be disturbed (cross your fingers for me here) so with any luck, I'll get around to the photographic evidence tomorrow.

Just so that my update isn't completely boring, I'll share something exciting:

I had a phone interview today for an internship position with translations.com, and it went really super well. The woman on the phone told me she'd contact me within the next couple of days to follow up on things.

Exciting for me, maybe not quite so exciting for readers, but that's all I've got for today.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the opportunity to post the good stuff, as long as no more unforseen circumstances get in my way. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home