Thursday, November 15, 2007

FINISHED: NATHAN'S SIMPLE GLOVES







Pattern: Knitty's Cigar.
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca, less than 1 skein
Yarn Source: The Knit Shop
Gauge: I dunno. Heheh.
Needles: US size 5 DPN's
Pattern modifications: I made the gloves a solid color, and continued all of the fingers rather than only knitting to the knuckle on three fingers, like the pattern does.

Notes:
He wanted some really simple, really warm gloves, so that's what he's getting! The colors seem to change every single time I look at this yarn...I hope he isn't too bothered by that. He said if I knit them, he would wear them, so I guess they'll work out. I'll give them to him on Saturday.

Also, these were super fast to knit. Although I know it took me somewhere around 2 weeks to do this, you could probably easily do these in a day, as long as doing all of those fingers doesn't drive you crazy first. I hate weaving in ends. But the end result looks pretty good. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home